- Acrylic paint is included in the course fee.
Brushes and paper will be available to buy from the Berlin Drawing Room.
- Paper comes as a block of 25 sheets and costs 12 Euro and is available to purchase on the first class.
- Brushes are available in different sizes and cost just a couple of euros each. I buy them in packages so that it is cheaper for everyone.
- Palette for mixing paint (can be a store bought palette or even paper plates will work)
- Palette knife
- A large cup/ jar for water.
Optional: any brushes or acrylic paints you already have that you want to use in class, paint rags, palette knives, etc...
If you have any questions, just let me know.