**Last day to submit is Saturday, October 18, 12-1pm !!Other upcoming times: Friday, October 17, 1-4 pm, October 14 & 15 from 4-6 pm or at 9pm.
All former and current students of the Berlin Drawing Room are invited to participate in an upcoming exhibition! This is a great opportunity to showcase your work in a supportive community setting! Don't be shy! You are welcome to exhibit work that you made during the workshop you participated in, or thereafter.
The exhibition will take place on October 19 at the Berlin Drawing Room. There will be a reception for the artists and their friends, as well as friends of the Berlin Drawing Room. Although the exhibition will only be up for one day, lot's of people will come through and it will be a really fun event. If you have time, volunteer to help with install/deinstall or during the reception (see details below).
The Berlin Drawing Room has offered high quality Drawing, Painting, Watercolor and Mixed Media Workshops since the summer of 2011. Even if you participated in a workshop a few years back, you are still very welcome to participate!
- Who can submit work: all former students! That means if you have ever take a workshop at the Berlin Drawing Room at any time, you are invited!
- What to submit: up to 3 pieces per participant, made during or after the workshop. The number of works included will depend space and the amount of other works submitted.
- When to submit: Tuesday/Wednesday (Oct. 7/8, 14/15) from 4-6pm or at 9pm (before or after current classes), Sunday, October 5 from 1-3pm. Friday, October 17, 1-6pm. Or arrange a time by getting sending me an email.
- Where to submit: Bring your work directly to the Berlin Drawing Room.
- Label: Make sure your works is labeled with your name, the year the work was made, and title.
- Volunteer: to help set up on Saturday, October 18, help with refreshments on Sunday, October 19, or deinstall on Monday, October 20. Any little bit of help is greatly appreciated!!!
- Confirm: please confirm that you will participate and when you plan to drop off your work. Thank you!
Installation: Saturday, October 18 (all day)
Exhibition and Reception: Sunday, October 19 (more details to come)
|The Drawing Room has traditionally been a space for sharing ideas and discoveries.|