register now for Summer Workshops!
The Berlin Drawing Room has an exciting and diverse selection of Workshop offerings for this Summer. Below are very brief logistics, but you can find more detailed information by following the link to each Workshop. The Watercolor and Drawing Workshops are suitable for beginners, while Leaving Traces is intended for more advanced students developing their portfolios.
There are three meetings left for the Spring Drawing Workshop (May 21, 28, and June 4). If you would like to come and visit the Berlin Drawing Room, join one of these final classes. Or make an appointment.
Summer Watercolor Workshop:the Berlin Landscape
- June 28-July 15, 2012
- 6 meetings: Thursday, 6-9 pm (June 28, July 5, 12), Sunday, 12-3 pm (July 1, 8, 15)
- 120 Euro for the complete Workshop
- Link to class details: http://berlindrawingroom.blogspot.de/p/spring-watercolor-workshop.html
Summer Drawing Workshop:Drawing from Life
- July 23-August 15, 2012
- 8 meeting: Monday & Wednesday 6-9 pm (plus one field trip)
- 135 Euro for the complete Workshop
- Link to class details: http://berlindrawingroom.blogspot.de/p/drawing-workshop.html
Leaving Traces: Conceptual and Material Approaches
- TBA (contact for more information)
- Meets (Tuesday – Friday), and July 9 (Monday) 12-4 pm, with weekend to work independently
- 130 Euro for the complete Workshop
- Link to class details: http://berlindrawingroom.blogspot.de/p/leaving-traces-july-3-9.html
|Berlin Drawing Room|
photo: Matthew Griffin